We are looking for a colleague to work as a Machine Operator for Folding/Gluing in our Pinkafeld team.
The fast-growing international manufacturer of high-quality and sophisticated cardboard packaging, mainly for the food industry, is looking for a colleague in the team for a position as
Folding/Gluing Operator in Pinkafeld
- Professional setup, adjustment, maintenance and operation of the machines
- Economical use of the specified manufacturing processes and the material for the best possible execution of the orders (raising quality awareness)
- Monitoring of quantitative and qualitative performance as well as performance and quality controls/samples
- Responsible for meeting deadlines for the assigned machine(s) and reporting immediately to the department manager in case of deviations from the planned target (e.g. machine damage, etc.)
- Documentation of the order and compliance with the controlled documents
- Shift handover, reporting machine information to the next shift
- Implementation of the requirements of quality, environmental management system and hygiene concept, and due diligence in the area of responsibility
- If necessary: carry out the activities of a packer and helper
- Assistance in optimizing processes
- Working in an international company
- Stable and long-term workplace
- Family environment
- Lean corporate structure
- Opportunities for further education
- Payment according to KV. Overpayment possible depending on qualification and commitment
- and much more!
- Quality awareness
- Physical and mental resilience
- Motivation and pleasure to work
- Sense of responsibility
- Technical skill
- German spoken and written
- Ideally, a completed apprenticeship as a packaging technician, mechanical engineering technician or similar.
- Basic knowledge of IT
Are you interested? Then we look forward to your written application sent to email@example.com or call +43 4352 4803 515.