The fast-growing international producer of high quality and sophisticated carton packaging primarily within the food industry, located in Pennsylvania, is looking for a coworker in the team for a position of
FOLDER-GLUER OPERATOR – 2nd Shift
The Folder/Gluer Operator operates the folder/gluer machinery, manages the folding/gluing process, and provides guidance to the press support team.
Job Type: Full-time, 8 hour Shift, one location.
- Responsible for overall operation of the folder/gluer
- Responsible for output, quantity and quality of the product being produced
- Conduct and manage efficient set ups
- Load printed material
- Scan semi-produced products to start jobs and create a label through the system to mark skids of finished products
- Take the lead in solving problems and work with support staff in providing solutions
- Communicate deviations from job specifications to management
- Responsible for machinery cleaning, preventative maintenance of equipment
- Makes suggestions to improve efficiencies and to ensure folder/gluer runs at optimum speeds
- Monitor quality of finished pieces
Must follow standards for food quality such as wearing hair nets, using hand sanitizer to ensure printed product stays contamination free.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Night shift (Preferred)
- Day shift (Preferred)
Cardbox Packaging, Inc is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Cardbox Packaging, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.