Company Registered: FN382921w
Commercial Court: Wien
T +43 (0)1 503 10 73 12
F +43 (0)1 503 10 73 50
Basic Data Protection Regulation 2018, Privacy Declaration for Customers and Suppliers of Cardbox Packaging group
Subject: To our esteemed business partners!
1. We shall continue to exclusively process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to substantiate, manage and handle existing and assigned business relations,
- to regularly and actively provide information about important changes on the market or in the Cardbox company,
- in connection with information concerning relevant legal developments regarding our products and services as in the
- case of proactive claims management by our companies.
To the extent that you provide us with your information, this act is always voluntary. We would like to emphasise, however, that we are often unable to complete our tasks, or are unable to complete them to your full satisfaction if you do not provide your personal information to us and/or we are not allowed to use such information. You may in any case continue to trust us to handle and protect your data with the necessary diligence.
2. Legal basis of processing
If you are a Cardbox group customer or supplier, we process your personal information because this is necessary to fulfil the contract we closed with you (Art. 6 par 1 lit. b DSGVO).
Furthermore, we only process your personal information on the basis of the purposes indicated in 1.
3. Transferring your personal information
To the extent that this is mandatory for the purposes indicated in item 1, we shall communicate your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers commissioned by us,
- administrative agencies, courts and corporations under public law,
- chartered accountants for auditing purposes,
- insurance companies when closing an insurance contract regarding the provisions or the occurrence of an insured event,
- customers and suppliers, inasmuch as it is information about the partners, bodies and other employees of the respective customer and/or supplier,
- collaboration partners and our legal representatives,
- group companies of the customers and/or suppliers,
- institutions of company and legal interest groups,
- collection agencies for debt collection,
- banks, factoring agencies, assignees and leasing companies.
Some of the recipients listed above may be located outside of Austria, or process your personal data outside Austria. The data protection level in those other countries might not always correspond to that in Austria. We therefore implement measures to ensure that all recipients offer an adequate level of data protection. For example, we include standard contract conditions (2010/87/EU and/or 2004/915/EC). Naturally, these are available upon request (see contact details).
4. Data retention
We always save your personal data until the end of the business relations for which we requested the data, or alternatively until the end of the applicable statutory limitation and retention periods; additionally until the moment of conclusion of possible legal disputes for which such data might be required as evidence. If you are a business partner (customer and/or supplier), former business partner, interested party and/or potential future business partner, or the contact person with one of the above-named, we shall store your personal data until your revocation, or the withdrawal of your consent.
5. Your rights in connection with personal data
You have the right, among others, to check (1) whether we process any personal data regarding you and which data, and receive copies of such data, (2) demand the correction, supplementation or deletion of your personal data if they are faulty or are not processed according to the law, (3) demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data, (4) object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, or revoke the consent you granted for processing, without such revocation having an impact on the lawfulness of any processing completed before the revocation, (5) demand data portability, if you are our business partner, (6) know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is disclosed and (7) raise an objection with the data protection agency.
6. Our contact details
If you have any questions regarding this declaration or would like to submit an application, please contact us directly!
Cardbox Packaging Holding GmbH
or via e-mail at: Office@Cardbox-Packaging
The provided information within this Web-Site has been thoroughly checked and is regularly updated. However, it cannot be guaranteed that the enclosed data is complete, correct or fully up to date at any given time. The presented content and works on these pages are subject to Austrian Copyright. Articles from third parties are marked as such. Any form of reproduction, application, distribution and all forms of use outside the limits of copyright require the written approval of the author or creator.
All protected goods and Trademarks are subject to the provisions of the respective copyright laws and the ownership rights of the respective registered owner. Solely due to naming, does not lead to the conclusion that Trademarks are not protected by third party rights. Our offer includes Links to third party web-sites which we have no influence on whatsoever. Therefore, we cannot accept any liability for the content of such sites. The Provider or Operator is solely responsible for the content of the linked sites. At the time of creating
the link, the third party sites were investigated for any possible abuse of rights. Illegal content at the time of creating the link was not evident. Permanent controlling of the content of the linked sites without concrete evidence of any wrong doing would however not be feasible. Should any laws be breached, then we will discontinue the link with immediate effect.
The use of the published contact data by third parties for the purpose of sending unrequested advertising and information material is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to take legal action in the case of the unrequested distribution of Advertising information,
such as through spam-mails.